During the past week I added several features to the TravelFeed dApp, I wanted to complete the major frontend features before I start working on the backend.
- Improved editor: Added multiline (visual only) and maxlength (too long titles could lead to failure to submit the post) to title and tags
- Add indicator for posts authored through the TravelFeed dApp
- Load sub-comments
- Add reply feature to comments
- Add resteemed posts by team members to @travelfeed blog (since I publish some development posts regarding the dApp on my personal account)
- Remove gif from image regex (gif animations were lost when caching through steemitimages)
- Replace all steemit/busy/steempeak links with TravelFeed links
- Filter out bot comments
Restructured the dashboard from multiple pages into one page and several components. The drawer state (collapsed/expanded) is now constant over all dashboard pages and the content's padding is relative to the drawer.
- Add function to edit profile to Dashboard. See it in action here: https://travelfeed.io/dashboard/profile
- Added various regex functions to post parser to clean posts and comments from ads
Comments and replies are now shown in the Dashboard replacing the placeholder page.
- Add loading progress bar
- Add current page indicator to Dashboard
- Add new options to dashboard home list
- Display more infos on blog profile (additional profile fields from PR11 such as social media profiles, compatible to busy.org)
Improve the styles of follow buttons