Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven’t shared your stories yet, don’t forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
Also, don't forget to check our promos on the bottom of this post, there's a lot to be explored and you don't want to miss out, do you?
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Vitamins of Southeast Asia 1/2 by @ivna
The variety and availability of fruits in this region of the world is stunning. Additionally to the Five must-eat fruits in Singapore post, here are some I didn't mention before which I also greatly enjoy. Juicy, crunchy, refreshing and nutritious. Star-shaped fruit is especially rich in vitamin C and many people don't like its taste since it lacks[...]
Golden Mount, I made it to the top! by @rayshiuimages
After Travelfeed.io's meetup at the Wanderlust bar in Thong Lo, I had the pleasure of tagging along with the awesome guys and gals to Golden Mount. It was awesome (Thanks, @Travelfeed!) but I didn't get a chance to stick around and make the hike to the top. Both because it was really crowded due to the Loi Krathong festival and my prior arrangement[...]
Walking Nimmanhaemin to Doi SuThep, Shoes Highly Recommended by @captainxcaptain
📍Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
The following is a review/account of whether you should attempt the ever popular Doi Suthep trail hike with or without shoes. Captain here. I am currently in Chiang Mai and looking to leave for Pai. Before my departure I decided today was the day to be a proper tourist and find my way to the mythical Golden temple in the hills, Doi Suthep. Chiang M[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please do visit the fellow Steemians’ accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
If you are posting through other Steem dApps, please use the tag #travelfeed and check that your post meets our quality requirements and don't forget to add a location via steemitworldmap; keep in mind that you'll be missing out on higher rewards if you don't post through TravelFeed.io directly.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travellers for travellers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our **[Support Us](https://travelfeed.io/about/support-us)** page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this [Steemconnect link](https://beta.steemconnect.com/sign/account-witness-vote?witness=travelfeed&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Ftravelfeed.io%2Fwitnessvote%2Fsuccess) or head over to [Steemit Wallet](https://steemitwallet.com/~witnesses) and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way.100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travellers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!