Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Travel Advice roundup!
Sometimes the right preparation before a trip determines if you're going to have a good or bad time when you're on the road. To learn from the experience of others is worth so much! So we hope the following articles shared on TravelFeed.io can help you to make the right decisions before and during a trip. And please use #traveladvice if you have some tips and tricks for other travelers.
Also, don't forget to check our promos on the bottom of this post, there's a lot to be explored and you don't want to miss out, do you?
The BEST posts for Travel Advice
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Salkantay Trek - In 5 days and 75km to Machu Picchu by @globetrotterin
Cusco is well known for one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Machu Picchu. After a few relaxed days in Cusco, very important to get the body used to the altitude, I should start on Monday on the Salkantay Trek. Cusco is located at about 3'300m and therefore perfect to get used to the altitude. I spent some days in the city. The day before the[...]
Wat Arun an experience to remember by @rayshiuimages
Wat Arun is easily amongst the top 3 of must visit wats in Bangkok, Thailand. Is it worth the hype? Depends on what you're going there for, in my opinion. Let me explain in more detail in this post but first if you fancy getting here via public transport (as opposed to taking a taxi, Grab or tuk tuk) check out my post HERE. Wat Arun has arguably on[...]
Pattaya Floating Market - Definitely not a must visit place by @hanggggbeeee
You must read somewhere this sentence printed on packaged food “The picture is for illustration purpose only”. It means that the advertisement is unreliable. And the fact will surprise you in an unpleasant way. That is what I feel when visiting the Floating Market in Pattaya. The advertisement The Floating market is considered as one of good place[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please do visit the fellow Steemians’ accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
If you are posting through other Steem dApps, please use the tag #travelfeed and check that your post meets our quality requirements and don't forget to add a location via steemitworldmap; keep in mind that you'll be missing out on higher rewards if you don't post through TravelFeed.io directly.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travellers for travellers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our **[Support Us](https://travelfeed.io/about/support-us)** page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this [Steemconnect link](https://beta.steemconnect.com/sign/account-witness-vote?witness=travelfeed&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Ftravelfeed.io%2Fwitnessvote%2Fsuccess) or head over to [Steemit Wallet](https://steemitwallet.com/~witnesses) and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way.100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travellers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!