You can read about our Beta announcement post for more info. With that in mind, our participation criteria has suffered some changes to grant better visibility and greater rewards for our amazing travel writers.
We still consider all posts submitted using the tag #travelfeed, whether authored through travelfeed.io or other Steem dApps such as Steemit, Steempeak or DTube, however, posting through TravelFeed.io will bring extra benefits.
Why should you use #travelfeed and TravelFeed.io? Because it will give you more visibility and a chance to benefit from our boosted curation. This will result in greater rewards, a better reputation and more followers! More information about that down below!
If you want to post either on Travelfeed.io or use #travelfeed, please check first that your post fits our criteria:
- Only original content;
- English (or bilingual, no automated translation tools accepted);
- At least 250 words of actual content in English, excluding footers, captions, citations etc.;
- Proper sourcing if you are using any media that are not your own;
- Only travel-related content.
It is for you to decide how to accessorize the post (images, videos, gif, styling, etc.).
Posts that do not fit these criteria will not appear or be removed from travelfeed.io and are not eligible for curation.
The new rewards distribution and why you should use TravelFeed.io:
By using our dApp you'll now receive a larger upvote from our curation account if your post is picked up by our team. The new distribution is as follows:
- Upvotes for the best posts (featured on the TravelFeed front page and resteemed via the official TravelFeed.io account) are rewarded with 100% if the post has been posted through TravelFeed, while posts submitted through other frontends are lowered to 90%
- If your post receives a partial upvote (honor), it is now 65% instead of 50% when using travelfeed.io.
- If your post fulfills all criteria and is not picked up by our curation team, but posted through TravelFeed.io, the post will receive a 25% upvote after 2 days + if there is enough voting power.
- Extra upvotes will be given to genuine comments published through TravelFeed.io, you'll have a chance of receiving an upvote of up to 10% if there is enough voting power.
Please note, that if you are using other dApps to edit your post after publishing with TravelFeed, you need to edit it again on TravelFeed so we can detect that it has been posted through TravelFeed and you receive your extra upvote.
We curate with a constantly growing Steem Power stack, so using TravelFeed pays off! We are excited for your travel stories, guides and diaries!
Note: Any plagiarism or repeated tag abuse will be reported to @steemcleaners. If you discover any plagiarism or tag abuse, please report it on our Discord server (see link below).
Also, don’t forget to follow our curation trail on Steemauto.
Consider Delegating To Us
Your delegation not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, the airdrop to delegators will be based on the amount of SteemPower delegated and your share of the total delegations for each day delegated. This means an advantage for early investors delegating now while our total delegations is still around 100k SP and increasing fast. Our Steem Power is fully used for curation of the best TravelFeed posts and we provide temporary delegations of 15 SP to accounts created through us, to help with resource credits. Feel free to use the following links according to the amount you would like to delegate to @travelfeed:
And again, we'd like to thank every single delegator who believes and trusts in us. If TravelFeed becomes as successful as we are confident it will be, delegating to us is probably the investment with the highest ROI on Steem right now.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!