Time has come for to me to undergo one of the most uncertain and mind twisting decisions in my life. Time has come for me to leave Georgia...

There is what seems to be a small window of opportunity and I had to act quickly. On Friday, my flights to Estonia were cancelled as Georgia announced not to resume any flights.

From all the countries in the world Georgia was one of the least affected, yet with very strict measures and almost impossible to leave as it is not in any union or pact.

My only option was Ferry to Bulgaria Which I am about to board tonight. At this point it is still unclear whether I will be allowed to leave the country. But who doesn't risk, can not win...

In this video I am leaving my studio where I have stayed for a month, waiting for what is gonna happen or not and I will try to give you an insight into how one usual digital nomad pack his things when defecting a country ASAP.

So, stay tuned in as I will keep the blog alive these days. Some exciting yet very uncertain times ahead of us my friends...

Now only thing that seems to concern me is how the other side - Bulgaria will treat me. As of today, we should expect to be invited as international travelers without any problems after July 1st. But there seems to be still a vote somewhere in the higher circles, so we have two nice days on the sea to try to stay sane and hope for the best.